- Be Responsible for industrialization and Process improved for mass production and new products,
according to cost, lead time, quality targets.
- Represent the process function in P1 project team for simultaneous engineering
- Defines and organizes P1 product specific production means.
- Applies a structured approach based on formalized VLS P1 Project Guide methodology tools (planning, AMDEC,
Standards, etc ).
- Assures tooling and transforming suppliers according to the VLS supplier integration procedures.
- Assures the responsibility for the production try-out SOP ramp-up until the transfer of the responsibility to
- Assures the capitalization of lessons learnt during the project development.
- Qualified in a general engineering education or in a mechanical engineering education
- Imperative mass production (CAD bases, working methods, quality tools, thermoplastics, thermo sets and assembly).