Manage the quality in project:
- Monitor the quality roadmap for the project to reach the quality (Customer and Valeo) and cost targets - define the quality cost of his project – follow up the customer milestones;
- Detect risks and prevent problems from cradle to grave, react when a risk is identified, escalate roadblocks to PG (Production Group) / PL (Production Line) management.
Ensure CPM (Clean Project Management) is respected:
- .Respect of build in quality standards : SPPC tracking sheet is used – SPPC identification procedure is respected;
- Challenge other PTM (Project Team Member) on their activities.
Focus on design & change:
- Ensure that novelty on product and process are taken into account in DFMEA, PFMEA, PV;
- After design freeze, ensure 4M matrix respect with regards product or process changes and ensure customer awareness and approval of changes in accordance with the 4M matrix;
- Update the quality documents following a product/ process related change;
- Perform the revision of the control plan after an issue and/ or after test results.
Support the supplier management activities:
- Support activities defined for internal and external supplier parts on Valeo sites, to support purchasing and SQA team, as defined in the quality rasic;
- Collect suppliers encountered issues and alternative proposals made by the suppliers to integrate best practice.
Get the IS (Initial Sample) validated by the customer on time:
- Define pre-serial and serial control plan as owner of this milestones;
- Ensure consistency between the SPPC, FMEA and control plan;
- Participate to the pre-FDPR (Full Day Production Run) and FDPR;
- Prepare IS Internal & customer deliverables, internal Initial sample file to be validated by the site quality manager prior presenting the initial sample file to the customer for sign off.
QRQC rules are applied:
- Participate to the project QRQC and ensure project team use of QRQC material/rules;
- Ensure that all the issues are in the single list of issues and manage in the QRQC;
- Along the project QRQC ensure that rules are respected and "Stop at first disagree" and "Stop at first no" are applied;
- Initiate QRQCs in the case of PV test failures.
- Bachelor or above, majored in engineering;
- 1-3 years experience in Quality, at least 1 year in project;
- Skilled in quality tools and methods;
- Basic English skills.