- Support project award during CAA with competitive costs and savings plan to finance project acquisition
- Build up project supplier target panel from pre-SOCO with commodity organisation (RSL/BGSL) to bundle awards
- Voice of segment strategy in the project, and voice of the project to the segments
- Leverage commodity organisation to reach pre-sourcing, sourcing decisions and meet project targets and offset with supply base quick savings imposed by customers
- Ensures timely sign off with the segments of all supplier contracts related the project (from development contracts to mass production)
- Achieves project purchasing index
- 5 years working experience, bachelor's degree or above in mechanical, plastic, electronic engineering background, etc.
- Be experienced purchasing and negotiation,engaged in domestic and foreign purchasing in the
foreign-funded enterprises is a plus.
- Fluent English ,can adapt to business trip at home and abroad is preferred.