Describe the principal mission of the position
1.New line /new process set
2.Automation Project management
3.Production line equipment maintenance and management
4. Production line equipment industrialization and process improvement
5.Support site -30 plan implementation
6. APU maintenance daily work & quality trouble shooting.
- Maintain production line equipment to ensure 7 x 24 hours availability a week
- Apply ERIM and TPM methodology in maintenance, ensure MTBF and MTTR indicators in continuous improvement
- Installation, setup, calibration and adjustment of equipment such as teaching Robot etc.
- Define maintenance level , Work Introduction and equipment check list and implement it
- Spare parts management and localization
- Follow equipment general specification and standard
- Work with suppliers to solve all kind of problem/issues
- Involvement in RFQ and nomination process with potential suppliers
-Equipment manual, maintenance records, drawing, programme keeping.
- Run calibration services, develop calibration protocols
- Manage and train maintenance technicians to continuously improve technical skill
- Follow and implement Valeo VPS requirement related to equipment maintenance
- EHS laws and Valeo related regulation, procedure and requirement compliance
-P- 30 Cost down with local supplier or yourself;
-Repair some simple problem such as driver ,motor, electrical components, machinery components
-Training and manage technician