- Define initial process (including Special Characteristics) & estimate process cost and investments to be inputed in the CAA
- Is responsible for Process analysis and recommendations for Make/Buy study
- Manage APU contributors (maintenance, operators, logistics …) for return of experience from production
- Perform and update Process FMEA & define Specific Process characteristics
- Perform and update control plan for pre-launch and mass production. Join the prototype control plan define
- Build mock-up and prototype process. Manage contribute to build and validate mock-ups and prototypes (definition, schedules)
- Participate with operators to the design reviews in phase 1 & 2
- Define detailed process flow chart using standard and adapt variable part, identify control means
- Plan and follow-up all activities with Microsoft project including equipment definition, specification, installation, productive process qualification, launching also for internal made parts.
- Update target production cost
- Establish the detail investment list (toolings, equipment, and packaging for returnable)
- Implement Process Equipment
- University graduates in mechanical engineering, ideally with a specialization in automotive technology
- At least 3 years working experience at automotive industry in process, product or technical dept.