- Execution of a project management from Project awarded to Project SOP(start of production)
- Concrete ability on frequent interaction with various stakeholders including internal cross-functional team members, external vendors/partners, and global program management teams.
- Interface to the customer, with regards to cost, timing, quality, involving the proper company functions
- Launch coordination - supervision and control of Launch Coordinator’s activities
- Improve Project Financial Performance on BOM, Tooling cost, productivity, NRE and MFG cost.
- Reporting project status, escalating issues and risks internally to Project Control Committee, execution of Project Assessment meetings, creation and maintenance of Project Status Report(PSR),
- Application of valeo development procedures, dedication of work packages to team and project leaders of sub-teams; monitoring timely completion activities
- Responsible of output of project team and customer meetings output should be documented in a “List of Open Points”
- Focus on project finance management and manage quality commitment to customer.
- Work timely on other tasks as assigned by the N+1 Manager.
- Bachelor, preferred in Mechanical Engineering;
- Minimum 4-year relevant working experience in project management and totally at least 6 years working experience, preferred technical background in automotive industry.
- Good PC skills especially for MS-Office software, MS Project;
- Prefer project management experience with global OEM, like VW, Honda, Toyota, Ford and GM.
- Good command of English in both spoken and written;
Capabilities & Desired Characteristics:
- Good communication skills and leader-ship skills;
- Ability to succeed in an innovative and fast paced environment, self-motivated personality.