- Perform all kinds of test from contract review to test report according to laboratory standards and rules;
- Ensure rigorous testing process (4M mastering) driven by ISO/CEI 17025 and internal customer satisfaction with relevant test report according to test objectives and planning defined in the contract review;
- Support the laboratory manager/ team leader for maintenance/ calibration of test equipment and to define investment plan and improve testing processes efficiency based on ATG methodology;
- Develop his technical skills according to the training plan defined by his manager;
- Support the laboratory manager to write standard test method/ customer working instructions and to share best practices at PG (Production Group) level and train his colleagues when it is relevant;
- Help to report the laboratory's performance results at metier level;
- Apply, communicate and ensure the compliance with environmental, safety and security procedures (Site, PG, Group) and good practices in his department;
- Act immediately in case of any identified risks, to reduce and/ or delete it inside his department area, propose safety improvement in testing processes to the laboratory manager.
- Electronic and mechanical engineer degree;
- 2 to 3 years' experience in laboratory;
- Skilled for English reading and writting;
- Directed for MSA tools, ISO17025 laboratory certification, electronic& automotive knowledge.