- Research the new manufacturing and assembling processes, machines, tools to finish the new product development
- Design new production line，Design and apply new process, new fixture, new tool, new material and new machine
- Responsible for the process planning, process validation and process capability FDP calculation, analysis of new product
-Responsible for the preparation and updating of all stages of the process flow chart, PFMEA and self-control plan for Phase 2 of the new project
- Responsible for the preparation and updating of production process improvement, and improved process flow chart , PFMEA, and control programs
- Responsible for determining steps of the production line, configuration of production staff; calculate and analyze the process capability and production capacity regularly to ensure the stability of the process and continuous productivity improvement.
- Organize and participate in discussing equipment change and accomplishing technology agreements of equipment investment.
- Handle various problems arising in production in time to ensure the normal operation of production line
- Bachelor Degree and about (Mechanical or Automotive major)
- At least 3 years experience in technology, production technology, design in auto or mechanical area
- Stamping, heat treatment, machining and assembly process knowledge, based on die principle, process control (PPAP,FMEA,FDP,Ppk,Cpk)