APU Test Engineer/产线测试工程师
- the design, the production launch and optimization of test devices : (requirements, manufacturing supervision, software realization, validation and capability ).
- Expertise electronic measurements failures
- Keep posted about new technologies, means and test methods.
Takes part of the new ECU development
- Builds and optimizes test specification according to plant standards and required test cycle time.
- Builds the device specification according to the Quality standards, local ergonomy and safety regulations.
- Is in charge with the device development according to the APU standards.
- When development is outsourced, is in charge with key steps validation, formal reception of soft and hardware.
- Is in charge with test device validation (validation minutes, capabilities, FMEA, R&R) and the technical documentation.
- Checks and fix test device failures
- Cut down random test device failures, improves test cycle time.
- Investigates the customer km0 and warranty claims
- Implements corrective actions regarding test devices
- Helps maintenance technicians
- Define preventive maintenance
- Participates the audit preparation
- Keep posted about new test technologies, implements technical enhancements according to plant needs.
- Communicate with Mother plant for transferred and shared know-how
- Training by Mother plant
- Follow and implement the standard defined by Mother plant
- Communicate with Mother plant for specific task check and validation.
Do the tasks assigned by N+1 from time to time
- Graduated as an Electronic and Computer Engineer
- Fluent English communication in writing and speaking
- 3 years testing field in EMS (Electronic Manufacturer Service) factory to maintain/troubleshooting testers.
- Understand(Basic capability to read the circuit, for example the usage of op amp, diode, triode)
- Understand (Basic capability to read the c/c++ source code)
- Familiar to use normal instruments with GPIB, for example, power supply, DMM, Scope, etc.