- Define, Monitor and drive Quality improvement Plan (Quality+reliability).
- Define Prototype, pre serial and serial control plan.
- Ensure CIP is respected and especially Build In Quality Standards : SPPC tracking sheet is used – SPPC.
identification procedure is respected – SPPC transfer to Supplier thru the VRFs.
- Verify LLCs have been used in the D/P FMEA to reduce rpn and respected.
- Collect suppliers encountered issues and alternative proposals made by the suppliers to integrate Best Practice.
- Participate to Design review including suppliers design review.
- Prepare PVC ensuring readiness of all the deliverables required by the PVC and make sure that for each items
requiring a decision from the PVC all the data needed are available.
- Prepare the internal Initial Sample file to be validated by the Site Quality Manager prior presenting the Initial Sample
file to the Customer for sign off.
- Perform the revision of the control plan after an issue and / or after test results.
- Bachelor degree or above, major in Engineering.
- 3 years team management working experience in auto industry.
- Good English skills.