- Participate to design reviews and design FMEA
- Check the manufacturability of the product (participates in Make or Buy Analysis, defines the target cost)
- Analyze production feasibility (new technology/product on existing lines), prepares drafts of process line lay-out
- Define process and production means (with support of Machine&Tooling Engineer)
- Create and lead Process FMEA
- Define new machine specification, prepare VRF according to the PL requirement. Supervise the machine manufacture and acceptance.
- Ensure process readiness prior to the Full Production Day and Start of Production (SOP)
- Define routing, standard time, work instructions, make sure QCD target.
- Engineering school or equivalent, added by the Basics of production or industrial experiences
- At least 4 years experience in method/production in the high volume industry.
- Automotive industry is a plus
- Workable English skill