- Recording of accounting transactions in assigned area according to the local law and MAF standards;
- Primary documents requirements check (master datas, shipping…)，records archive;
- Executing of subsequent operations in account system (unblocking for payment, payments processing, items clearing, ...);
- Observance/ check of observance of the internal audit LSF rules, balance sheet justification preparation (receivables sub ledger);
- Monthly closing supporting documentation preparationand VAT returns preparation and processing if require;
- Preparation of supporting documents for audits and tax checks, communication with partners (external and internal);
- Differences accounting and solving (price, volume, payment), check of issued invoices;
- First level of overdue recovery, C1 requests approving (account number check).
- Bachelor degree or above, majored in finance or related;
- At least 3 years in manufacturing industry, prefer SSC working experience;
- Workable English both in written and speaking;
- Silked in SAP, MS Office and financial tools.