- General Cash Management analysis, produce cash flow rolling forecast, budget and long range plan; liquidity dashboard; cash pool analysis and management.
- Working capital monitoring and the indicators analysis, provide creative and efficient treasury solutions to operations.
- Currency exposures analysis, work proactively with local finance staff to identify new risks introduced to the company by new programs/business.
- Handle all issues related to Corporate Financial Management, includes dividend distribution and cash investment.
- Manage the funding needs of each BU, monitor the usage of the FAR.
- Bachelor degree or above, majored in finance or related.
- At least 3 years in manufacturing industry, prefer SSC working experience.
- Workable English both in written and speaking.
- Skilled in SAP, MS Office and financial tools.