- Initiate the QRQC in database – participate to the containment and validate the robustness of the containment;
- Support APU (Autonomous Production Unit) managers/ site manager in the analysis of issues assigned in the QRQC activities;
- Update the APU quality tracking charts: customer returns - cost of non quality;
- Perform audits on the line to detect nonrespect of the standard and identify with the APU the actions to be completed to therefore comply with the standard;
- Participate in the eradication of customer issues and non quality issues, along the APU QRQC meeting ensure that rules are respected and "Stop at first disagree" and "Stop at first no" are applied;
- Perform the revision of the control plan after an issue, verify 4M matrix respect with regards product or process changes and ensure customer awareness and approval of changes in accordance with the 4M matrix;
- Update the quality documents following a process related change, verify the continuous conformance of the process to generate product to specification in accordance with the control plans (machine capability – yearly product audit …);
- Has authority to stop a manufacturing/ assembly line in any situation where standards are not respected or a safety or quality risk for the operator or for the customer has been detected or following a LLC (Lesson Learned Card) stability audit demonstrating lower than 100%;
- Represent customer within Valeo on quality matters (communication/escalation);
- In case of APU quality leader position, he will coordinate quality members inside the APU, will coordinate process and product audit, train and coach the logical thinking, cannot supersede site quality manager authority.
- Colleage or above education background;
- 3-5 years Quality experience in quality department, basic knowledge of quality tools, such as SPC, FMEA, MSA and QC 7 tools etc.;
- At least 1 years above experience in analysis quality problem and solve problem, familiar with molding, painting and assembly process is preferred;
- Good command of English, CET4 or above;
- Experienced in dealing with the customers, work under pressure.