- Performance/coordinates the design, manufacture and maintenance of tooling and production
equipment including molds and dies
- Plans and implements maintenance procedures for molds and related equipment
- Understand the facture of mould and machine time.
- Be able to judge problematic mould and injection
- Participates in various cost and productivity improvement projects
- Assists in the acquisition of related equipment
- Provides support in the planning and installation of molding machines and equipment in molding
- College degree or above, major in mechanical (mould is preferred)
- More than 5 years working experience for mould, Automotive industry experience is preferred.
- Familiar with injection parameters set up
- Proficient in Auto CAD and Pro-E is request, Mold-flow is better
- Resin material knowledge is preferred