- Material planning, production planning and customer deliver plan;
- Weekly SIOP report and analysis, capacity review, escalate and problem solving;
- Schedule weekly/ monthly department meeting, collect open issues and lead problem sovling;
- Logistics ocean freight analysis, and continuous improvement;
- Continuous improvement for whole supply chain, and identify saving opportunities;
- Stock analysis and stock control;
- Various report;
- Customer audit support.
- At least 5 years working experience in automotive plan, focus in material planning;
- Expert in SAP MM and PP, and MS Office softwares;
- Bachelor degree or above;
- English CET-6 or above;
- Result-oriented, team player, high responsibility, bear high pressure, smart, quick aciton and good communication skills.