Product Technical Engineer/产品技术研发项目管理
- Product Technical Manager is accountable for the deliverables of R&D to ensure the success of the project
- He/She is responsible for the detailed scheduling and budgeting of R&D activities, with support of “metiers”.
- Product Technical Engineer is empowered by R&D Manager to manage his/her Contributors.
- In charge of the robust design in line with the economical targets, applies Standardization rules, exceptionally will request standardizations based on sound justifications
- Call for all necessary design reviews and make sure that Design Reviews of other networks are happening in a timely manner (Purchase, Industrial)
- Represent the R&D function at the customer, interface with the customer for the R&D subjects of the project, break down and cascade internally customer requests and needs
- Report and escalate to his/her project manager or R&D manager as needed, regularly review with them to check alignment between needs and availabilities, manage all R&D contributors, dedicated or not
- Responsible for the detailed scheduling and budgeting, establish detail break down of the activities to meet the milestones
- Contribute to the identification of the needs in terms of resources, equipment, investments
- At least 4 years of working experience in R&D fields
- Workable English
- Experience in project management is a plus