- Selection of the most appropriate type of protection (Patent, Patent Design, Trademark, Copyright, …) and of the best way to proceed
- Definition of the creation/inventions, preparation of the filings (drafting or subcontracting), filings, prosecutions
- Participation to the decisions regarding foreign filings,
- Definition of product coverage strategy with R&D/Projects
- Preventing or defending from third parties actions
- Project studies in view of identified competitor patents
- Action for reorienting any project in case of infringement risk
- Drafting / reviewing of I.P. clauses in agreements
- Bachelor degree or above, major in mechanics, electronics, photics or physics.
- About 3 years working experience focus on Intellectual Property management.
- Good English skills.