- Highlight the main responsibilities
- Preparation of the files for filing patent applications everywhere in the world, including European and International (PCT) patent applications.
- Administrative follow-up of these files including the management of deadlines for filing documents, responses and requests to the relevant Intellectual Property Offices.
- Collecting, verifying and recording any relevant data regarding BG’s patents, design, …;
- Checking whether the effect of each data capture is correct, particularly as regards generated deadlines (for paying annual maintenance fees, requesting examination, …);
- Recording invoices and payments for budget follow-up.
- Management of the invoices for payment, of the deposit accounts within some IP Offices.
- Filing and storage of the IP files and documents. Patent Bonus management.
- Bachelor degree or above, major in English is preferred.
- About 3 years working experience focus on IP workflow management.
- Fluent in English both in written and spoken.