Lead quotation and offer making process:
- Lead to understand customer requirement and define initial product/ process assumption and make-or-buy plan according to inside and outside resources;
- Set project developing cost budget and profitability target along with quality and timing target;
- Organize to prepare, present CAA (Contract Approval Authorization) fileand offer.
Lead to launch project and realize project cost & profitability, timing, quality targets once receiving customer nomination letter:
- Set up team and organize project kick-off meeting and secure resources;
- Monitor and drive schedule, monitor and reduce risks, monitor project development and investment costs;
-Track and update project profitability information every month;
- Manage change, validate each end of phase PVC (Project Validation Committee), review each phase PMC (Project Manager Committee).
- Capture lessons learn and archiving project files;
- Project hand-over to functional management;
- Measure PTM (Project Team Member) performance and give appraisement annually.
- Majored in engineering with bachelor degree or above, with R&D or process or PM experience;
- Skilled in software like CAD, CATIA, Excel, Word, Project;
- Fluent both in oral and wrritten English.