Physical Flows management:
- Manage all APT (Autonomous Production Team) in his sector, manage the workload of his area and optimise the allocated resources;
- Improve continuously the expertise level of the his people, and their polyvalence, apply all Valeo management tools: flexibility, multiskills, training schemes, salary review, appraisal review;
- Motivate the APT in order to develop initiative and improve performances, lead PSG and VPS (Valeo Production System) workshops;
- Make sure daily quality, costs and delivery APT targets are fulfilled, coordinate correctives actions;
- Make sure APT targets are compatible with department targets, lead APT monthly meeting;
- Motivate teams to make suggestions for improvement, make sure these suggestions are implemented within the deadline;
- Work with APU (Autonomous Production Unit) support departments to sort out identified problems in the logistics or production sector;
- Keep the logistics and supply chain manager informed of any problems that are likely to have a significant impact on the logistics activities;
- Involved in all inventory counting taking place in his sector;
- Responsible for EHS and for the application of safety standards and for adhering to QS9000, V5000, TS16949, V1000 and ISO 14001 requirements where is applicable;
- Support activities to achieve and maintain the quality system, Valeo 1000, and Valeo 5000;
- Actively participate in and support the implementation of the VPS;
- Insure the implementation of the 5 Valeo Core Strategies.
Process, toolkits, measurement:
- Apply Valeo 5 core methodology, execute Logistics QRQC when necessary, and put the chase-up process in place;
- Mesure daily QCDM and propose action plans to improve them;
- Define and follow up indicators and targets for the team.
- Management degree/ associate degree;
- More than 5 years working experience in warehouse management, with blue collar people management experience;
- Scheduling tools (MRP, OP, KANBAN, Pull Flow) and storage methodologies;
- English of operation.