- Monitor accounting receivable procedures in assigned area according to the local law and MAF standards. Review and Monitor internal audit LSF rules in AR team.
- Responsible for AR aging report analysis, follow up the overdue status, cooperate with sales department to achieve the overdue elimination target and DSO target.
- Supervise the monthly, quarterly and year-end AR closing process and coordinate with respective parties as required (e.g. other teams, customer contact)
- Review and improve process and workflow as to credit control to be more efficient credit control managements.
- Responsible for all Chinese Company codes AR part internal and external audits and Tax checks and compliance.
- Communication with partners (external and internal).
- Development, periodic review and implementation of adequate processes.
- Coach team members to follow the standardized processes of accounting and reporting.
- Lead and motivate the team members, establish and appraise on staff performance/potentiality, mentoring & coaching etc.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Accounting/Finance Management, Certified Public Accountant (CPA) is a plus
- Minimum 6-8 years work experience in similar position in Accounting in a multinational company
- Financial accounting, reporting and tax experience or a similar skill set
- Interpersonal, communications, negotiation, problem solving and analytical skill
- Willingness to make decisions and take over responsibilities. Capability to build-up, integrate and lead the team including different competence
- Independent, self starter, result oriented person, able to work with little supervision and hard working, committed person.