To assist the financial controller in all projects related statements, Financial reporting & analysis of the activity,
internal control. To participarte in quotation of new business, and standardization of R&D and project control.Mission:
Projects competition phase
- Support project team in preparing new projects quotation approval documents (CAA) prior to quotation,
- Control that CAA are accurate and assumptions & estimates are reasonable,
- Present business case to management to obtain approval,
- Control nomination conditions; ensure they are in line with CAA.
Projects development phase
- Set-up budget follow-up structure in information system (internal orders),
- Control spending and ensure its correct allocation, communicate spending reports to Project Managers,
- Update projects profitability indicators (margins, payback, IRR…) with Project Managers every month,
- Support Projects Managers in preparing Investments Authorization Requests (IAR),
- Follow prototypes costs and sales; ensure correct booking cut-off,
- Follow tooling costs and sales; control correct booking allocation (assets / inventory) and cut-off.
Reporting / Budgeting
- Control and validate monthly R&D / Projects accounts,
- Input reporting data in information system,
- Prepare reporting Excel analysis for Management; prepare comments to explain variations vs. budget,
- Prepare budget and mid-term plan for R&D / Projects accounts (P&L, inventory, fixed assets).
- Conduct yearly internal audit controls as defined by your manager,
- Build tools and procedures to improve information accuracy and reliability,
- Improve Projects team knowledge of Finance by providing trainings and coaching.