Lead and manage the plant supply chain CIM (Continuous Improvement Management) team:
- Shop floor scheduling (Built to truck, assemble to order, Kanban, Visual Re-Order);
- Suppliers logistics guidelines and protocols, physical flows (receiving, flat storage, shipping, packaging and labeling);
- Ensure all supply chain activities to support new project introduction or engineering change;
- Validate the respect of supply chain specifications during all project phases milestones;
- Support the project and purchasing teams by proposing the best solutions leading to maximizing the service level, minimizing the logistic costs and inventories and accelerating the physical flows from suppliers to customers;
- Participate to the FPDR (Full Day Production Run) for supply chain activities, follow and implement all correctives actions identified afterwards;
- Perform, update the logistics FMEA for new projects;
- Define components and finished goods flows and their storage location;
- Packaging standardization and improvement.
Lead continuous improvement actions in all supply chain activities in term of:
- Inventory analysis and improvement strategy implementation;
- Transportation organization by optimizing high pick-up frequency, freight and costs;
- Packaging and labeling specifications and standardization for components and finished goods, small returnable containers deployment;
- Internal flows by defining and improving material flows and logistics area layouts;
- Participate in VPS (Valeo Production System) workshops, lead the logistics VPS committee;
- Logistic QRQC development and verification.
- Participate actively in -30 (30% cost down) plan by supply chain cost analysis and improvement strategy implementation.
- College degree or above;
- Engineering school or equivalent;
- 5 years or above in supply chain management;
- Skilled English in reading and writing, workable English in speaking.