- Define, Monitor and drive Quality improvement Plan (Quality+reliability)
- Manage Quality Assurance file
- Define Prototype, pre serial and serial control plan
- Ensure CIP is respected and especially Build In Quality Standards : SPPC tracking sheet is used – SPPC identification procedure is respected – SPPC transfer to Supplier thru the VRFs
- Verify LLCs have been used in the D/P FMEA to reduce rpn and respected
- Prepare PVC ensuring readiness of all the deliverables required by the PVC and make sure that for each items requiring a decision from the PVC all the data needed are available
- After phase 2 design freeze, ensure 4M matrix respect with regards product or process changes and ensure customer awareness and approval of changes in accordance with the 4M matrix
- Update the quality documents following a product / process related change
- Qualified in a general engineering education or in a mechanical engineering education
- Experience: imperative mass production (CAD bases, working methods, quality tools, thermoplastics, thermo sets and assembly).
- At least 3 years experience in quality management, total at least 3 year related work experience. Technical background will be preferred.
- Fluent English