- Apply the specific PDP (Product Development Process) of his/ her PG/ PL following CPM (CLEAN Project Management);
- In charge of the robust design in line with the economic targets;
- Apply standardization rules, exceptionally will request standardizations based on sound justifications;
- Call for all necessary design reviews;
- Represent the R&D function at the customer;
- Interface with the customer with the support of his/ her N+1 for the R&D subjects of the project, break down and cascade internally customer requests and needs;
- Report and escalate to his project manager or R&D manager as needed.
Detailed scheduling and budgeting:
- Contribute to the identification of the needs in terms of resources, equipment, investments;
- Establish with support of "metiers" detail break down of the activities to meet the milestones;
- Follow activities of his scope to meet his allowed budget.
Management of the contributors:
- Daily management of activities made by all R&D contributors, dedicated or not;
- Assign to them the work packages needed;
- Regular review with his/ her R&D manager or product manager and the metier department managers to check alignment between needs and availabilities.
- Engineering degree or equivalent in systems engineering or electronics;
- 2-3 years in design in product design or systems engineering of automotive domain;
- English mandatory.