- Optimization of DPO and DSO, customer overdues
- Daily follow up of cash flow and systems update
- Prepare cash forecast in coordination with operational sites
- E.Cash management and daily cash position
- Manage E Kit and internet banking
- Manage foreign exchange risk and coordinate metal hedging (in coordination with product lines/regions)
- Responsible for cash monthly reporting and analysis
- Manage bank reconciliation with support of chief accountants
- Ensure compliance with internal control procedures especially regarding bank signatories
- Transmits payment proposals to site Financial Controllers
- People management: Supports in the training and career development of finance people. Creates a proactive team
within his/her perimeter and help identifying high potentials.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Finance, banking or economics, Certified Public Accountant (CPA) is a plus.
- Minimum 6-8 years work experience in similar position in Treasury in a multinational company or a bank/ financial institution
- Good command of Spoken and Written English.