- Prepares statutory accounts and monthly financial reporting in line with IFRS. Manage monthly tax charge and annual tax returns. Ensure accurate monthly tax declaration (VAT; customs & duties…).
- Coordinates information on all changes in local regulation principles regarding accounting and taxes. Ensure monthly closing files elaboration with appropriate supporting documentation.
- Controls and manages all payroll entries & accruals and payroll interface in SAP.Ensure close coordination and communication with site accountants support.
- Ensure accurate documentation of all provisions and employee benefits (pensions). Reconciliation of IFRS/Statutory equity.
- Prepare and ensure accurate reporting in GPS of RS and tax package. Supervision of complete accounting ledgers (receivables, payables, fixed assets, general )
- Ensure completion of LSF/IC-Quest on closing cycle with National Finance Director. Coordinate the other LSF/IC-Quest cycles on the Shared Service Center perimeter.
- Prepare and ensure relevant documentation for external auditors and tax auditors. Supports documentation for grant, tax credit and subsidies.
- People management: Supports in the training and career development of finance people. Creates a proactive team within his/her perimeter and help identifying high potentials.
-Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Accounting/Finance Management, Certified Public Accountant (CPA) is a plus
-Minimum 6-8 years work experience in similar position in Accounting in a multinational company