According to deliveries requested and budget for the best interest of Valeo.
- Is responsible for the quality of all products made and delivered in his APU
- In case of problem, is responsible
-for the quality and the speed of answer to the customer (PDCA),
-for the strength of the actions taken to avoid recurrence (even out of APU)
- For internal issues, is responsible:
-for the quality and the speed of answer of the problem resolution
-for the costs generated by the potential delay of the problem solving
- In charge of the QRQC / QRMC activity in his APU
- Responsible for keeping company assets in good shape with a good availability.
- Responsible for internal WIP stock value, and finished goods stock value.
- Responsible for physical and financial performance for the APU.
- Is responsible for BUILDING weekly MPS, and for good compliance to it.
- Must provide a productivity plan based on all potential levers (scrap level included) and achieve it.
- Is responsible for production line layout and display board
- Deploy the 5-axes policy, and bring VPS principles into action
- Apply, promote and improve SMED, TPM, HOSHIN in daily activities
- Organize, implement and improve plans with the supervisors and technicians on different lines, ensure achievement of Valeo 5000 targets.
- Ensure good social climate in his area and inform department of human resource and plant manager of all suggestions for improvement in this field.
- Is responsible for the training for the personnel in his department
- Consolidates the results of APU on regular basis according to plant and division rules
- support -30 activity, continuously contribute on DL reduction, production overhead optimization and reduction.
-Other tasks assigned by N+1 from time to time
Bachelor’s degree of engineering, plastics engineering preferred, With at least 5 years experience in mass production.
At least 5 years experience in training activity, manufacturing company is preferred, have the experience to pilot company public activities