-Working in plant as project launch
-VAVE(Cost reduction) project experience
-Ensure the achievement of Project objectives in terms of manufacturing: VPS principles, process standards, quality & cost
-Ensure manufacturing/production quality objectives respect (process standards development, timing, capacity & logistic control…), take Project QRQC responsibility on site starting phase 3
-Run and rate and FDPR planning and realization within quality objectives for assembly and upstream components.
-Manage the acceptance of local component parts
-Manage the process validation by customer
-Manage PPAP file delivery, acceptance and parts deliveries on time to customer. Follow all modifications requested
-Validate capacity availability and investments in production site, is accountable for ramp-up phases deliveries
-Follow-up non quality costs and quality improvement plans
- Engineering degree and knowledge of Product/Process (-process standards)
- Knowledge of Automotive development (5/7 years)
- deep experience of industrialization of production equipment
- Get successful development experience as Process Engineering PTM and/or Production and /or Logistic (3/5 years)
- Fluent English(N+1 is foreigner).