- Identify the cost saving opportunities including resourcing, VE (Value Engineering) and logistics optimization projects;
- Implement cost saving projects, including RFQ, supplier selection, price negotiation, tooling investment, sample validation, trial run till SOP (Start of Production), to secure the annual cost saving target;
- Build up the site purchase budget together with the site purchasing manager and in liaison with global sourcing organization;
- Manage and react to monthly purchase index report;
- Develop and execute sourcing strategies with global sourcing organization, integrate and optimize plant supplier panel;
- Develop and manage supplier relationships and monitor supplier performance with regard to cost, quality, delivery, technology and service;
- Manage supplier capacity to avoid any crisis in production;
- Ensure compliance with policies, procedures, and internal business controls.
- Bachelor degree or above with engineering background;
- At least 3 years purchasing experience in multinational company, automotive industry preferred, familiar with plastic injection, stamping and die-casting parts;
- Proficient in oral and written English;
- Proficient in MS office software.