- Review and analyze working instructions and procedures for each SSC Finance functions and relationship with Sites.
- Ensure appliance for existing MAF policy and contribute to the implementation of new or evolution of MAF rules.
- Standardize Finance processes to anticipate growth within his/her perimeter. Propose improvements and benchmark with other SSCs (e.g. new vendor creation workflow, price litigation process, etc).
- Implement productivity metrics and Service Level Agreement with Sites and monthly follow up of SSC performance.
- Contribute to SSC projects such as legal entity consolidation, integration processes, or new system implementation.
- Report & monitor Finance SSC indicators through validated roadmap & action plan follow-up in relation with the
- Manage the Internal control campaign LSF within SSC: answer or delegate GRC-IC questionnaires to users, propose action plans and ensure timely application.
- Support implementation of IC processes within new sites and foster IC principles in existing sites, in particular through best practice sharing.
- Contribute to SSC compliance in term of SAP segregations of duties through standard processes implementation
- Monitor the Finance information System usage through the deployment of IS Group standard tools applied to Finance functions (Cordys database, TRIP...) and through the execution of end-users training on Financial information system to avoid any deviation compare to the Group standard.
- Provide business case and define the functional specifications of new applications, new requirement and is the interlocutor of IS department for the development of these evolutions
- Support SSC to implement new Finance Information System tool functionalities in collaboration with the IS department according to project plan to meet deliverables
- Finance or Business Management Bachelor Degree
Minimum 3 years of experience (accounting, controlling, internal audit, IS...) with if possible, a minimum of 2 within Valeo.